Saturday 6 October 2012

"I've trimmed my tummy with SmartLipo MPX by Dr Ayham Al-Ayoubi in Harley Street" Cara Kilbey from TOWIE


Dr Ayham Al-Ayoubi - TOWIE beauty Cara Kilbey is limbering up for the return of the hit show on ITV2.

The 24-year-old recently had Laser liposuction by Dr Ayham Al-Ayoubi on her tummy and inner thighs after struggling to stick to a healthy lifestyle.

To read more click here.

View all posts by Dr Ayham Al-Ayoubi, click here 















































4 comments:

  1. Your blog is a source of information, I am an avid reader and I wish you good luck.

    Voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I my friends I tell you something can you give me answer. I find this quote pretty exciting, because it shows us that liking something that’s historically been thought of as “just for boys” doesn’t make you any less feminine. You can like football and still like make-up! If Sarah Thomas is named the next full-time NFL ref, she can be an inspiration to other young women who may have been discouraged from pursuing their interests. She shows us that our genders don’t need to stop us from being great at our jobs, and, no matter what our interests, hard work can get us to the big leagues.
    Botox

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent congratulations for an excellent subject and an excellent blog !!!

    Voyance Email

    ReplyDelete